TBF

When I first heard of T.B.F. I thought of "To Be Frank" like TBH *To Be Honest*. My bad, it actually stands for The Beer Factory. 



Iced chocolate


While my partner had the iced chocolate, I went for the classic brunch drink: the latte. Personally, I don't like my lattes in mugs. It has got to be in the standard sized glass. Nevertheless, the coffee was not too shabby so I shall pretend that it was served in a glass.



Moving on to the food, I loved baked eggs but have never been able to find one that has got me hooked. But (!) TBF's baked eggs are scrumptious. They did not go overboard with the spice fest, making it palatable and there was enough cheese to create the ooey gooey effect we love to see atop our eggs. Furthermore, there was wilted spinach in the baked eggs, making it a delightful mishmash of nutrients. This is a kau tim order! 


And here is the Eggs Benedict. What differentiates this from the regular Bennies out there is that instead of being served on sourdough, it is on potato waffles. Not quite rosti style (Oh yum!) but this was flavourful and crisp in all the right places. The hollandaise sauce was decent, and yolk-piercers, you will love how the yolk just pops at the intrusion of your fork or knife. Served with smoked salmon, we shared the both dishes between us and found it just nice.




If the menu is anything to go by, they certainly do look appealing to us. Sadly though, the prices are a bit high at about RM 25-30 for each main. Lucky for us though, the waiter informed us that each main is entitled to one free drink. Should you be in the vicinity of TBF, do try out their brunch menu. I heard that the buttermilk soft shell crab pasta is also worth ordering.

TBF

Address
Ground Floor, Sunway Giza, 
Kota Damansara

Business Hours
7 days a week: 11:00 a.m. -02:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment