Three Little Birds

A little birdy told me about this outlet in Sentul and I was delighted to know that they opened a kiosk in Desa Park City.


I was impressed by how clean and shiny the whole outlet looked. With spanking brand new machines and brightly-smiling employees, I definitely felt the warmth!



I ordered a latte and expressed my concern on the acidity that I have been reading about in the blogosphere. If there is anything that puts me off, it's a sour-tasting cup. I prefer my beans to be less raw and punchier. However, the barista assured me that their latte is now more balanced. She even offered to make me a new cup should I not like the original one! How's that for service!?




Naturally, I decided to give them a chance and was pleasantly surprised. The balance was definitely there, with a subtle hint of acidity. Smooth frothing topped it all off!

Trivia: Barista Ang Bo Ling emerged second runner-up in the recent Malaysia Barista Championship 2015.

Stopping by again the next time I'm around :D


Three Little Birds Coffee

Addresses
Sentul
D7 Jalan Sentul
Sentul

Desa Park City
G18, The Waterfront

Business Hours
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 a.m. - 23:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 08:00 a.m. - 00:00 a.m.
Sunday: 09:00 a.m. - 22:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment